2023 Hallmark Awards
To Download the PowerPoint Presentation, please see the bottom of this page
At CFCAR’s 25th Annual Hallmark Awards, which was held at The Monroe in Downtown Orlando's Creative Village on June 21, 2023, the following individuals were honored and celebrated as award recipients:
Wilbur Strickland Lifetime Achievement Award:
Longtime CCIM member and downtown developer Craig Ustler, CCIM, MAI, master developer of Creative Village, was honored with the Wilbur Strickland Lifetime Achievement Award.
“For more than a decade, Craig has focused on urban infill projects, as advocated by the new urbanism planning movement,” CFCAR President Dan Lyonnais said. “Craig Ustler’s passion and respect for Orlando residents reminds us to focus on the try why. He challenges us to do better in this business. As we push to grow and build in Central Florida, Craig challenges us to reimagine real estate as a way of building both structures and the community.”
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer was in attendance at the event to celebrate Ustler's contributions as well as the Hallmark Award finalists and recipients and said the venue choice of The Monroe was appropriate because it honors the realization of their shared vision for Creative Village.
Deal of the Year:
The transformation of the former KOA Campground on Narcoossee Road into a vibrant mixed-use community dubbed "Mission Pointe" on the shore of Lake Whippoorwill took three years of meticulous attention, and it won Trevor Hall and his team from Colliers recognition for the Deal of the Year. The combined total of the sales involved in the transformation was $27 million.
Overall Top Producer:
Robbie McEwan, CCIM, SIOR from JLL Capital Markets took home the Top Producer of the Year for closing $142 million in transactions in 2022 in Orange, Osceola, Duval and Pasco counties.
Top Category Producers:
- Top Producer-Office: Ben Brenner, C. Brenner, Inc.
- Top Producer-Industrial: Vincent Wolle, CCIM, Results Real Estate Partners, LLC
- Top Producer-Retail: Spencer Phelps, CCIM, Kimco Realty Corporation
- Top Producer-Land: Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler
- Top Producer-Investment: Robbie McEwan, CCIM, SIOR, JLL Capital Markets
Top County Producers:
- Top Producer for Brevard County: Trevor Hall, Colliers
- Top Producer for Lake County: Rick Gonzalez, ALC, CCIM, SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler
- Top Producer for Marion County: Dean Saunders, ALC, CCIM, SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler
- Top Producer for Orange County: Robbie McEwan, CCIM, SIOr JLL Capital Markets
- Top Producer for Osceola County: Robbie McEwan, CCIM, SIOR, JLL Capital Markets
- Top Producer for Seminole County: Paul Partyka, CCIM, MiCP, CIPS, NAI Realvest Partyka Group
- Top Producer for Volusia County: Bob Rand, CCIM, SIOR, Coldwell Banker Commercial Benchmark
Circle Of Achievement Awards (a minimum of $3 million of Annual Hallmark Sales Volume):
- Christina Kurtz-Clark, CCIM, SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler
- Marvin Puryear, SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler
- Mary "Trish" Leisner, CCIM, SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler
- Francisco Jaramillo, MBA, CCIM, 407 Commercial Real Estate
- Teresa O'Doherty, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Results Realty
- Amy Calandrino, CCIM, SIOR, Beyond Commercial
Special Recognition Awards:
- Affiliate Member of the Year: Ellen Yarckin, Neal Development Group
- Volunteer of the Year: John Crossman, CCIM, CRX, CrossMarc Services
Click On The Image Below To Download The Presentation